- WHEN & WHERE IS THE EVENT AND WHY IS IT GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN LAST YEAR’S?
- WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
- WHAT WILL ATTENDEES GET OUT OF IT?
- HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS? (+ SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR READERS)
- WHO ARE THE SPEAKERS?
- SOME JUICY FACTS ABOUT THE SESSIONS YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?
- ANYTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING?
WHEN & WHERE IS THE EVENT AND WHY IS IT GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THAN LAST YEAR’S?
The 2017 Edition of the Vacation Rental World Summit will be held in Florence, Italy, on September 23rd-24th. Last year, we hosted the event in a spectacular venue in Barcelona and we limited access to 120 peers, who flew in from 21 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Canada, U.S.A. and most of Europe. Hosts, Property Managers, OTAs, Industry Pros, and some of the most progressive VR software companies attended the event.
Those who were there, witnessed how magic the atmosphere of collaboration among everyone in the room was, despite the even stark contrasts in business at times. This led to a very high perceived outcome from attendees, in terms of education, consistent takeaways, connections made, partnerships sealed, and information exchanged. So much so, that the majority of attendees have either already registered for this year’s event or plan to be in Florence for VRWS2017.
This year we’re not only aiming to repeat the Barcelona experience but we’ll take it to the next level, as we rented a bigger auditorium fitting up to 250 attendees (though we’re probably going to limit attendance to 150-200 seats), we’ll have an exhibitor area in the coffee break room following requests from last year, and the venue is right in the heart of the city center, just a stone throw from the Cathedral and the train station, so it’s super convenient and a delight for those planning a few extra days of sightseeing in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Plus, we’re planning a private guided tour of some of Florence landmarks given by the Dean of Florida State University in Florence, who’s a dear friend I’ve known personally for over 20 years and is a passionate art historian and a great story teller who knows everything about the city. We’re also planning an informal pre-Summit aperitif the night before the event, on a breathtaking location with a 360° bird’s eye view over Florence…but we’ll announce that in due time! You can get a preview of the atmosphere attendees will be breathing in the video below:
Who is the event for?
The Vacation Rental World Summit is for you if you:
- Are a Property Manager, Property Owner or Host, or you offer a service, a software or a platform that can truly benefit PMs and owners operations.
- Like being among kindred spirits and like-minded, progressive and positive rentalpreneurs, who are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Wish to belong to a community supporting its members well after the event.
- Seek guidance and advice from well-respected industry professionals, ask them your #1 question in person and get all your answers in one place.
- Feel stuck or overwhelmed with an increasingly hectic workload, you lost focus and need to regain clarity, vision and drive.
- Want to get a list of action items to implement to get back on track.
- Need to scale your business effectively, while automating processes with peace of mind and save time running a smoother business.
- Want to find new ways to drive more traffic to your site, get more direct inquiries, convert them into solid bookings more than ever before.
- Seek advice from fellow peers, want to learn what others do, and compare your strategy with fellow rentalpreneurs to mutually grow in a win-win environment.
- Wonder whether it’s time to sell or find new ways to thrive and succeed.
- Want to learn what the big companies don’t tell you.
- Wish you’d know what the real statistics are and what’s coming next.
WHAT WILL ATTENDEES GET OUT OF IT?
Vacation Rental World Summit exclusive highly engaging format based on top notch presentations, hands-on workshops on key areas of marketing, business management and guest relations, as well as a much welcome partnership with VrTech that will give attendees a preview on some of the latest and most promising start-ups in the industry will make Vacation Rental World Summit again a remarkable educational event. Attendees will walk away with a clear path of things to do, a wealth of knowledge to apply to their day to day operations and a deeper connection with some of the top minds in the industry.
HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS? (+ The discount for readers!)
Currently, tickets are on Early Bird at €197. We only have a few seats left at that price though, so once we reach capacity price goes up to €347, then €497 closer to the event, unless we sell out earlier, like we did last year – VRWS sold out six weeks ahead of the event in 2016.
Vacation Rental World Summit Discount for our readers⤵
As a lovely surprise, the VRWS is happy to give the Rentals United blog readers a special discount coupon code: use RENTALSUNITED at checkout page and get a €50 discount on the €347 price. How nice is that!
WHO ARE THE SPEAKERS?
- Antonio Bortolotti – Vacation Rental World Summit
- Adrian Brown – 2Be2Serve
- Richard Vaughton – Rentivo
- Marc Ribail – Klik.Villas
- Martin Picard – Vreasy
- Alan Egan – HostWriter
- Vanessa de Souza Lage – Rentals United 🙂
- Thibault Masson – Booking.com
- Benjamin Glänzer – Airbnb
- Kirk Biglione – WPApprentice
- Anthony Chevalier – PragueForYou
- Danilo Beltrante – VivereDiTurismo
- Alex Nigg & Tammi Sims – Properly
The current list can be seen here and further speakers may be announced in the coming weeks.
SOME JUICY FACTS ABOUT THE SESSIONS YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?
#Juicy Fact 1
Same as last year, no session will be concurrent. We believe attendees have the right to participate in every presentation, every workshop and every activity without having to decide between one or the other.
#Juicy Fact 2
All sessions will be recorded and attendees will get a complimentary copy of all recordings to watch at leisure, including a bonus section with further content like software demos, webinars and extra sessions. That also means that if for some reason an attendee cannot participate, they can access all content anyway a few days after the event.
#Juicy Fact 3
To make VRWS even better, each attendee coming to Florence will enter a fantastic prize draw, where everyone in the room will have the chance to win a free stay in a 5 star luxury property, a website revamp, a free 20 minute consultation with a speaker of choice and a few other surprise bonuses that will be announced in the room, so nobody leaves empty handed.
#Juicy Fact 4
Lastly, we’re working to give attendees the possibility to stay in a rental property rather than a hotel room during the event, like we did in Barcelona last year! It takes a bit more work, but we are confident we can get there soon. After all, it’s the Vacation Rental World Summit, so makes sense to stay in a VR, doesn’t it?
ANTHING ELSE WORTH MENTIONING?
Grab your seat at the Early Bird price while still available, and if Early Bird is gone make sure you use your exclusive coupon code (unlock above!) to get a seat before the event sells out. You can get more info about VRWS2017 and get your ticket HERE.