- START-UP COMPETITION 2017
- Vacation Rental World Summit
- Who’s Who 2017 edition
1. VACATION RENTAL START-UP COMPETITION 2017
Participate in the VrTech Start-Up Competition, the 1st of its kind and in its 1st edition in 2017! We invite start-ups to apply until the 7th of August 2017. There will be 3 Finalists selected by a panel of experts; Matt Landau, Sascha Hausmann, Antonio Bortolotti, and more.
You will then get to present your start-up in front of a crowd of Vacation Rental Managers and Owners at the Vacation Rental World Summit in Florence on the 23rd-24th of September 2017. The winner will be chosen by the attendees and will win several prizes (keep reading if you want to know what kind of prizes!).
Important rules before you apply!
- Firstly, your start-up must be founded in 2014 or thereafter.
- The cost to travel & stay in Florence must be paid by you.
- If you’re a finalist you MUST be present at the conference on the 23rd and 24th of September 2017.
- Your ticket for the Vacation Rental World Summit will be paid by the sponsor
- Your service must be a technology exclusively aimed at vacation rental professionals (property management companies cannot apply)
- Apply until the 7th of August 2017. Finalists will be announced on the 15th of August 2017.
2. Sponsor (& prizes)
HOWZAT Partners is an investment fund which invests in the digital business. They are the official sponsor of the competition. And what’s in it for you? Goes without saying much positive publicity and getting your name out there, but also the prize includes:
- Access to Howzat Partners’ investment fund large network of contacts
- A Workshop day with one of Howzat Partners founders
- A tech consultancy day with the Head of Tech DD at Howzat Partners
- 2 tickets for the Slush Startup conference in Helsinki NOV 30-DEC 1 (yes, it’ll be cold but totally worth it!)
3. Vacation Rental World Summit
A while back we wrote about the VRSW, find out what it’s all about. Quick note: The event will be held in Florence, Italy the 23rd of September, and this is also where VrTech competition will take place! Some of you might not be aware, but one of the members of the panel, Antonio Bortolotti, is the founder of VRWS. Safe to say, you will be in good hands!
4. Who’s Who 2017 edition
Rentals United is working on the 2017 edition of the Who’s Who in the Vacation Rental industry. The eBook will contain the most relevant companies for different sections in the Vacation Rental world. In the Who’s Who you will find services related to VR technology, Floor Plans, Guest Experience, Education & Consultancy, Property Management Systems, Cleaning & Maintenance, Dynamic pricing and much more. Sign up as an early-bird to receive the eBook in advance!