Advanced Booking.com Channel Manager
Automatic rate & availability update, advanced pricing and reliable connection. Manage your listings with a Premier Partner!
Rentals United Channel Manager for vacation rentals allows you to manage your Booking.com rates & availability in real-time and automatically. List new properties easily via our unique Content API Push and benefit from advanced pricing features.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of managing your Booking.com properties via Rentals United
Connection quality and service recognized as Booking.com Premier Partner 2019
Real-time rate & availability update. New inventory upload via API Content Push
Price per Night, Occupancy, LOS, Refundable & Non-refundable rates, Mark-up and more
Channel Management Features for Booking.com
- We also support Changeover Days and Minimum Advance Reservation
- Hotel inventory with multiple room types is also supported
- Rentals United creates new properties for you through the advanced Content API Push
- Priority support with Booking.com Connectivity team
- Tailor-made optimisation tips via Booking.com Opportunities API
- Visibility and conversion boost with Booking.com Promotions API
|Service Release Date||2014|
|Headquarter Location||Amsterdam, nl|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||30,000|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||12-18% per Booking|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Content, Bookings, Opportunities, Promotions|
|Onboarding time||Map existing account: approx. 15 min. New Inventory Push: 1 - 4 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Stripe + Doinn + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Booking.com Channel Manager Works
- Upload your properties on Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API Sync. Go to Services and add Booking.com
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions depending on the connection type you choose
- If you don't have one already, you have to signup for your own Booking.com account
- TRAINING provided for Booking.com. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- Once synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update in real-time
- Receive your first booking
- Charge the client's credit card for the down payment and/or balance. The guest's credit card details will be saved in Rentals United for 10 days only
- Arrange arrival directly with the guests using the Booking.com messaging platform
- Booking.com will invoice their commission monthly and email the guest for a review after check-out
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.