Best Vrbo Channel Manager
Manage your vacation rental listings on Vrbo automatically with the best Vrbo connection on the market.
The Rentals United Channel Manager lets you expand your reach, drive high-value bookings and save time on managing your Vrbo listings. Our up-to-date API connection allows you to sync your rates and availability with no delay, eliminating the risk of double bookings. Any changes you make to your listing information such as photos or amenities are automatically synced with Vrbo. You can add new listings in a few easy steps or synchronise your existing ones.
Rentals United gives you access to:
The best OTA connections on the market
The quickest onboarding process
The latest Vrbo features
Priority support from the Vrbo team
Benefits of connecting to Vrbo via Rentals United
Vrbo Elite Software Partner
We are one of the few providers Vrbo has recognised as an Elite Software Partner.
We automatically update your rates, availability, photos and property info on Vrbo.
We provide complete sync so you can add new properties quickly and effortlessly with no manual work in Vrbo.
Choose the best Vrbo Channel Manager
- Access priority support form the Vrbo team
- Sync your rates and availability in real time thanks to our direct API integration with Vrbo
- Make changes to your listing content and have them displayed on Vrbo within 24 hours
- Automatically update your calendars across all your listing sites when you get a booking or cancellation
- Rank higher and get more bookings with the help of Price Consistency
- Set up a custom payment schedule for Vrbo
- Attract mid to long-term guests and increase your occupancy with LOS discounts
- Commission markup available
|Vacation rental site
|Service Release Date
|Minimum properties required
|12-15% of booking subtotal
|What is synced
|Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info
|New properties that meet Vrbo's minimum content quality will go live in 2 days. When switching software, onboarding takes 2-3 weeks.
|Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info.
How to connect Vrbo to Rentals United
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services and add Vrbo.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- We provide a quick and easy self-onboarding process along with training for Vrbo. In the first month, you’ll have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist.
- Vrbo works with Guaranteed Pricing. Make sure you have all extra fees set up in Rentals United. The price you send to Vrbo needs to be your final price.
- Once the direct connection is complete, your rates and availability will be synced in real time. Changes you make to your listing content will update once a day.
- Get your first instant booking from Vrbo via Rentals United. All bookings need to be accepted and should not be cancelled. Too many cancellations will result in low ranking for all properties in the same account.
- Vrbo will send inquiries to your email address so you can reply to them. You will also be able to read them in your Rentals United dashboard.
- Charge the guest's credit card. The details will be saved in Rentals United for 10 days only.
- Arrange arrival directly with the guest using the Vrbo messaging platform.
- Vrbo will invoice their commission monthly and email the guest for a review after check-out.