Airbnb Management Software
Simplify your holiday rental management! Trust an Airbnb certified channel manager.
Use Rentals United Channel Manager for vacation rentals to manage properties on the largest community of hosts & guests worldwide. Upload your Airbnb listings automatically, manage calendars, rates and bookings with an award-winning Airbnb Software: Rentals United is an Airbnb certified channel manager. Book a free consultation call and we'll show you how!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to manage your Airbnb Listings?
Add new listings effortlessly. Get rates, availability & property info updated automatically
Send & receive messages from Airbnb guests directly from your Rentals United dashboard
Length of Stay pricing, Multiple accounts, separate minimum stay for your Airbnb account and more
Airbnb Management Software Features:
- Get properties listed on Airbnb in a few steps
- 2-Way synchronization: your Airbnb bookings & cancellations update calendars everywhere
- Rates and availability checked prior to bookings. Photos & Description synched every 6 hours
- Choose Airbnb Complete Sync: sync all your listing info from your Rentals United account. Or Airbnb Limited Sync: Just sync pricing and availability
- Use Airbnb messaging service & Guest Communication available in Rentals United
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2008|
|Headquarter Location||San Francisco, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||Existing hosts: 14%-16% or a shared host & guest fee. New hosts: 15%.|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Bookings, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||1 Week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Beyond Pricing + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Airbnb Channel Manager works:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Airbnb
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions. Choose your preferred Airbnb connection type
- Training will be provided for Airbnb. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- With Complete Sync, your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- With Limited Sync, only rates and availability will be updated. All other property info is managed on Airbnb
- Get your bookings automatically
- Airbnb collects the full payment. You will receive a notification and your calendar will be blocked. Arrange arrival details with guests directly via the Airbnb messaging platform
- Airbnb will transfer the full payment to you via bank transfer or Paypal the day after the guest arrives
- Airbnb will ask your guest for a review the day of departure and 15 days after that. You can leave a review for your guests too
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.