Best Airbnb Channel Manager
Don't settle for second best. Trust an official Airbnb management software.
There's a reason why 60% of the world's largest property managers choose us as the best Airbnb channel manager: with us you get the latest API features allowing you to rank high on Airbnb. Upload your Airbnb listings automatically, manage calendars, rates and bookings with an award-winning Airbnb Software: Rentals United is an Airbnb certified channel manager. Book a free consultation call and we'll show you how!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to manage your Airbnb Listings?
Add new listings effortlessly. Get rates, availability & property info updated automatically
Send & receive messages from Airbnb guests directly from your Rentals United dashboard
Length of Stay pricing, Multiple accounts, separate minimum stay for your Airbnb account and more
Airbnb Management Software Features:
- Get your vacation rental listed on Airbnb in a few steps
- 2-Way synchronization: your Airbnb bookings & cancellations update calendars everywhere
- Rates and availability checked prior to bookings. Photos & Description synched every 6 hours
- Choose Airbnb Complete Sync: sync all your listing info from your Rentals United account. Or Airbnb Limited Sync: Just sync pricing and availability
- Use Airbnb messaging service & Guest Communication available in Rentals United
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2008|
|Headquarter Location||San Francisco, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||Existing hosts: 14%-16% or a shared host & guest fee. New hosts: 15%.|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Bookings, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||1 Week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Beyond Pricing + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Airbnb Channel Manager works for property managers:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Airbnb
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions. Choose your preferred Airbnb connection type
- Training will be provided for Airbnb. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- With Complete Sync, your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- With Limited Sync, only rates and availability will be updated. All other property info is managed on Airbnb
- Get your bookings automatically
- Airbnb collects the full payment. You will receive a notification and your calendar will be blocked. Arrange arrival details with guests directly via the Airbnb messaging platform
- Airbnb will transfer the full payment to you via bank transfer or Paypal the day after the guest arrives
- Airbnb will ask your guest for a review the day of departure and 15 days after that. You can leave a review for your guests too
Airbnb Channel Manager
What is the Rentals United Vacation Rental Channel Manager?
Rentals United is a channel manager or distribution software for worldwide short-term rental managers to advertise on major OTAs (online travel agencies), niche listings sites and other booking channels. Property management companies use our channel management software to avoid double bookings, automate their distribution and streamline their vacation rental business.
We don’t just connect you to Airbnb!
Through us, you can easily automate advertising your rental property on OTAs such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Vrbo / HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Agoda and many more. We’re one of the few vacation rental software providers that can help you list your vacation rental properties on Google Travel. You can choose from a large variety of different channels to connect to. And, thanks to our robust, up-to-date API connections, you'll never have to worry about double bookings.
When it comes to synchronising your calendars, content and prices in real-time, a less-than-perfect connection is a very risky one. Do not settle for an iCal connection as it may give you overbookings. The two-way connections that we have with booking sites are best-of-breed: we’re the only vacation rental channel manager in the world to have have been named premier/preferred partner by Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo and Tripadvisor. This also means that we can provide you with priority customer support.
Connect via your PMS (property management system) or manually
You can upload your properties to Rentals United manually or through your property management software. Once you're connected to the rental platform(s) of your choice, you will receive your new bookings automatically when a guest books.
Advanced pricing options
Take control of your pricing and maximise your profitability with advanced pricing settings. With Rentals United, you can choose between several different pricing models and set LOS discounts, last-minute discounts, extra guest fees and more.
Online payment processing
You can charge your guests online and take payments via Stripe. This way, you don't need to carry payment terminals to your check-ins to be able to accept credit cards.
Can I message Airbnb guests directly through my Rentals United account?
What's the difference between your Airbnb connection and my PMS Airbnb connection?
Our connection is not only certified by Airbnb, it was also awarded the Preferred Partner Software distinction since 2018. What does that mean for you? It means that through us your listings will have access to all the latest features Airbnb releases in order to rank better and make more revenue. It also means that if your account needs support it will get priority. When it comes to OTA connections, settling for second best is a risky business.
I have multiple accounts in Airbnb, can I link them to Rentals United?
Yes absolutely! If you have more than 1 Airbnb account that you want to connect to Rentals United, let our Connectivity team know and they will enable them for you. You will then be able to activate your rentals in either one or the other accounts.