How will Masters of Distribution help you?
The short-term rental industry is getting more competitive by the minute. If you want to run a successful business renting out your properties, you need to stand out. Masters of Distribution can help you distinguish your listings from the millions of others out there – the best practices shared here are ones that you won’t find anywhere else.
Learn how to:
- diversify your distribution by listing your properties on the world’s biggest booking sites and alternative vacation rental marketplaces
- use a Channel Manager to control all your listings and bookings from one place
- optimise your content so that your listings rank high and drive more bookings
- get into revenue management and start using advanced automated pricing techniques
Get actionable tips on how to:
- pick the most lucrative listings sites for YOU
- take the best possible photos of your property with the help of expert advice
- make videos a part of your marketing game
- set your prices like a professional to maximise revenue
Who is Masters of Distribution for?
It’s for all vacation rental owners, professional property managers and management companies who want to make sure that their distribution strategy is not only up to scratch but knocking it out of the park. The ebook is also a great educational tool for new hires: you can use it to train new staff.
Vacation rental distribution expertise
Masters for Distribution was created by Rentals United, a multi-million euro startup in the vacation rental industry.
The Rentals United Channel Manager is a Preferred Partner of Airbnb, HomeAway, Agoda and Booking.com. The owners of 250,000 properties trust our software to distribute their listings to 60+ global booking sites.
We’ve been helping our clients win at vacation rental distribution since 2014, and we have all the experience and knowledge that it takes to create a foolproof distribution plan.
Download Masters of Distribution now for free to start improving your listings and increasing your bookings by leaps and bounds.