Specialised Channel Manager for The Dyrt
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on The Dyrt
The Dyrt is a booking platform dedicated to providing the perfect vacation in the US for experienced campers, with more than 30 million visitors annually, the Dyrt is a great opportunity to expose your campground to daring campers, whether it is glamping or camping.
Get listed now!BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to The Dyrt via Rentals United
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection and more
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from The Dyrt will update your availability everywhere
- No commission on all your bookings if you enable Instant Bookings
- Higher exposure thanks to the 1,000,000 people who have registered accounts on The Dyrt to book and share their camping experiences
- The Dyrt can accept multi unit inventory in their platform
- The Dyrt support price per guest or length of stay pricing.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized
- The Dyrt is able to display your Tax & Extra fees
|Service Release Date||2013|
|Headquarter Location||Oregon, US|
|Pricing model||The Dyrt will support price per guest or length of stay pricing.|
|Commission||The Dyrt doesn't charge any commission on booking, but the channel will pass the credit card fees, which is usually 3%|
|What is synced||Content, photos, price, availability and reservations.|
|Onboarding time||Average of 7 days|
|Minimum requirements||The channel only accepts properties in the United States. Only Glamping or Camping inventory will be accepted|
How the Channel Manager for The Dyrt works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add The Dyrt
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- After you have connected your properties you will see the connection in “My Services”, “Property settings” In your connection list you will see the properties connected as ticked green.
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
- If you want to disconnect a property you need to do it in Rentals United and not in the channel