Channel Manager for Plum Guide
List your properties on Plum Guide: The official selection of the world’s most outstanding rental homes.
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rental properties on Plum Guide. If you manage high-quality listings, Plum Guide helps you grow your business by connecting you with a more discerning guest audience, that doesn’t shop for homestays on mainstream OTAs. This means the occupancy and revenue from Plum bookings is incremental.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Plum Guide?
- We create new properties on Plum Guide for you
- 2-Way Connection: synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations
- Plum Guide listings are set to Instant book by default
- Plum Guide is the merchant of record
- Plum Guide will display your LOS Pricing
- Plum Guide will accept multi-units pushed as individual listings.
- Your extra fees will be displayed.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2016|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||Plum Guide will take their commission of 15% (+1.5 % Banking Fees) from the rates pushed by Rentals United.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||14 days|
|Minimum requirements||Each property must pass the Plum Test. This is an in-person inspection by a local Plum Home Critic. For a property to pass, it must have a high quality interior for its price point: Clean & well maintained, Good quality furniture & kitchen equipment, Stylish interior|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for Plum Guide works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Plum Guide.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your rates and calendars will update automatically. Plum Guide will generate and control all listing content & photos.
- You can set % discounts for 7 and 28 night stays in your Plum Guide dashboard.
- You will need to set up your minimum stay in your Plum Guide dashboard.
- Plum Guide will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details.
- Payment: Plum Guide takes payment from the guest, and pays out to property managers the first Friday after check-in.
- Plum Guide accepts properties worldwide.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.