Channel manager guide for Plum Guide
Advertise your properties on Plum Guide: the official selection of the best vacation rentals in the world.
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rental properties on Plum Guide. If you manage high-quality properties, Plum Guide helps you grow your business by connecting with a more distinguished audience of guests, who aren't looking for stays on conventional OTAs. This results in incremental increases in occupancy and revenueBOOK A DEMO
Why connect with Plum Guide through Rentals United?
Full synchronisation to effortlessly add properties
Synchronisation of rates, availability, photos and property information
Two-way connection, markup and more
- We create new properties in Plum Guide for you
- The connection is 2-way and synchronises prices and availability. Plum Guide generates and controls all ad content and photos.
- Plum Guide listings are set by default to make an instant booking.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2016|
|Headquarter Location||London, GB|
|Minimum Number of Properties||1|
|Pricing Model||Commission Based|
|Commissiom||Plum Guide takes from 15 %|
|Onboarding Time||14 days|
|Minimum Requirements||All properties must pass the Plum Test. This consists of an in-person inspection by a local Plum reviewer. For a property to be approved, it must have a high-quality interior for its price: Clean and well-maintained Good-quality furniture and kitchen equipment Stylish interior|
How our channel manager for Plum Guide works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or by PMS/API synchronisation. Go to Services and add Plum Guide.
- Follow the detailed instructions in the checklist.
- Your rates and calendars will update automatically. Plum Guide will generate and control all ad content and photos.
- You can set discount percentages for stays of 7 and 28 nights in your Plum Guide control panel.
- You will have to set your minimum stay in the Plum Guide control panel.
- Plum Guide enviará una confirmación de reserva a ti y al huésped. Los gestores de propiedades deben organizar los detalles de la llegada.
- Plum Guide collects payment from the guest and sends it to the property the first Friday after check-in.
- Plum Guide accepts properties all over the world.