Channel Manager for HouseStay
HouseStay.com offers a curated selection of fully furnished apartments & homes available for 30+ night stays.
Easily connect and manage your listings on HouseStay with Rentals United. Their fully automated booking process along with custom dashboards and workflows make booking a furnished home a breeze for tenants and reduces friction for hosts and property managers.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to HouseStay?
- We create new properties on HouseStay for you
- The connection is 2-way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
- Screening guests and verifying homes allows HouseStay to protect the interests of tenants and landlords, alike.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2017|
|Headquarter Location||Los Angeles, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||HouseStay will add their commission of 5% on top of the rates pushed from Rentals United.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||1-10 days, depending on the number of properties.|
|Minimum requirements||At least 6 photos of each property.|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for HouseStay works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add House Stay.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, price, availability and reservations will update automatically.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized. HouseStay has a minimum stay of 30 nights.
- HouseStay works on request. You have 24 hours to accept the request and sign the contract. Once the booking is accepted, the client has 24 hours to complete Payment, Background & Credit Screening, ID Verification and sign the contract.
- HouseStay will collect the payments and transfer you the money on a monthly basis via Bank Transfer.
- HouseStay accepts properties in the US.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.