Channel Manager for Vacation Finder
List your properties on Vacation Finder®: They promote professionally managed vacation rentals that provide families with quality, trusted local service & management.
With Vacation Finder®, families can plan their trip and book directly with the local property manager. VacationFinder.com® strives to market your properties to the largest possible audience so in addition to traditional city & location-based searches we also support area/event/attraction search type terms.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Vacation Finder?
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Property info, photos, rates, and availability
Company Branding; Area, attraction, event location searches
- We create new properties on Vacation Finder for you
- The connection is two way. Content, photos, pricing and availability will be synchronized.
- Commission model
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||South Carolina, US|
|Minimum properties required||10|
|Commission||Introductory 3% commission|
|Onboarding time||1-2 weeks|
How our Channel Manager for Vacation Finder works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add Vacation Finder.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, pricing, and availability will update automatically
- Vacation Finder® works upon request. When a traveler is ready to book your property on Vacationfinder.com, they are redirected to your Rentals United book direct page and will book as normal.
- Payment: Property Managers collect the payments and manage the guest experience moving forward.
- Vacation Finder® currently accepts properties in the US, Caribbean, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.