Channel Manager for HouseStay
HouseStay.com offers a curated selection of fully furnished apartments & homes available for 30+ night stays.
Easily connect and manage your listings on HouseStay with Rentals United. Their fully automated booking process along with custom dashboards and workflows make booking a furnished home a breeze for tenants and reduces friction for hosts and property managers.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to HouseStay?
- We create new properties on HouseStay for you
- The connection is 2-way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
- Screening guests and verifying homes allows HouseStay to protect the interests of tenants and landlords, alike.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2017|
|Headquarter Location||Los Angeles, US|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||HouseStay will add their commission of 5% on top of the rates pushed from Rentals United.|
|Onboarding time||1-10 days, depending on the number of properties.|
|Minimum requirements||At least 6 photos of each property.|
How our Channel Manager for HouseStay works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add House Stay.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, price, availability and reservations will update automatically.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized. HouseStay has a minimum stay of 30 nights.
- HouseStay works on request. You have 24 hours to accept the request and sign the contract. Once the booking is accepted, the client has 24 hours to complete Payment, Background & Credit Screening, ID Verification and sign the contract.
- HouseStay will collect the payments and transfer you the money on a monthly basis via Bank Transfer.
- HouseStay accepts properties in the US.