Specialised Channel Manager for Homes & Villas By Marriott International
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on Homes & Villas By Marriott International
Launched in May 2019, Homes & Villas by Marriott International is a curated global vacation rental offering, providing travellers, including members of the Marriott Bonvoy™ loyalty program, access to more than 28,000 premium and luxury homes across nearly 250 destinations. The collection is backed by Marriott International's 93 years of hospitality experience, which also encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,600 hotels under 30 leading brands spanning 132 countries and territories.
By delivering the highest standards in quality, safety, design, amenities, regulatory compliance and service for both homeowners and guests, Homes & Villas By Marriott International is an exceptional platform for vacation rental managers to reach a large and engaged global audience and attract high-quality guests.
Apply to get your rentals visible on Homes & Villas By Marriott International! https://rentalsunited.typeform.com/to/mw0uSqIMBOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Homes & Villas By Marriott International via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Quotes and reservations are synchronized from Marriott to Rentals United Channel Manager
Listing, Availability and Pricing data is synchronized from the Channel Manager to Marriott via API.
- Homes & Villas By Marriott International works with Instant Book + Inquiry
- Homes & Villas By Marriott International works with LOS Pricing and supports price per Guest
- Homes & Villas By Marriott International accepts long stays (30+days)
- Homes & Villas By Marriott International will accept your own mandatory fees and taxes.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2019|
|Headquarter Location||Bethesda, MD, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||50|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||HVMI have a commission based structure in three bands depending on the nightly rate of property|
|What is synced||Listing, availability, pricing and reservations|
|Onboarding time||6 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for Homes & Villas By Marriott International works
- Homes and Villas is a curated channel and so they only work with selected Home Management Companies and specific homes. Once approved, connecting is easy:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Homes & Villas By Marriott International
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Homes & Villas By Marriott, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your listing, availability and pricing, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.