We’re proud to announce that three of the largest online travel agencies have granted Rentals United the prestigious Preferred Partner status.
This is a testament to Rentals United’s impressive channel integration, extensive range of advanced features, and overall contributions to the vacation rental ecosystem.
While we’re delighted with the news, our customers stand to benefit the most. Property managers using Rentals United will get even better connections and exclusive priority features when listing their properties on these channels.
What does Preferred Partner mean?
Preferred partners of Airbnb, Vrbo, and Booking.com are top-performing partner companies that provide excellent services and products.
The OTAs collaborate closely with their Preferred Partners and recommend their services to customers.
All three companies have high standards when selecting companies to name as Preferred Partners.
Airbnb Preferred Partner requirements and benefits
To qualify for Airbnb’s Preferred Partner status, service providers must meet exceptional standards.
At a minimum, partners must provide a full API integration and meet exceed benchmarks in their technical and business performance
Airbnb looks for high-performing solutions that offer seamless, reliable connections and excellent customer satisfaction.
In return, Preferred Partners receive exclusive benefits, such as:
- Performance-based financial incentive programs
- Early access to new features and inclusion in pilot programs
- Opportunities to provide product feedback
- Promotion as Airbnb Preferred Software Partner
- Exclusive marketing opportunities
- A dedicated Partner Manager who can provide priority technical support, detailed performance reporting, and market insights
Vrbo’s Preferred Connectivity Partner criteria
Vrbo recognises top providers who maintain high-quality connections and help property managers perform their best on the channel.
The channel makes its selection based on several technical and performance criteria.
Preferred Connectivity Partners must improve traveller experiences on Vrbo, develop high-quality software integrations with advanced tools and features, provide a reliable connection to Vrbo with a positive user experience, deliver exceptional performance outcomes on Vrbo to their clients, and collaborate with Vrbo to continuously optimise tools and capabilities.
Here are some of the benefits of Preferred Connectivity Partner status:
- Increased API connectivity (integrating rates, availability, guest data, descriptions, photos, amenities, titles, policies, fees, and more)
- A reliable and monitored connection
- Closer collaboration with the VRBO team
- Continuous improvement of our connection including the continued addition of new fields that map between systems
- Faster and easier troubleshooting
Booking.com Premier Connectivity Partners
The Connectivity Programme rewards partners for taking action to benefit Booking.com and their customers.
Partners can earn points by
- Adding business value through a large client base and portfolio of properties
- Implementing all Booking.com’s product features so property managers can access as many features as possible.
- Developing a high-quality connection that guarantees a reliable, bug-free user experience.
- Engaging with Booking.com by providing feedback and testing out features.
Booking.com’s Premier Connectivity Partner programme has three tiers: Standard, Advanced, and Premier, and Rentals United has reached the top Premier tier.
This gives Rentals United exclusive benefits like extra marketing and technical support, event sponsorship, and more.
How Rentals United earned Preferred Partner status
Rentals United has years of experience in the vacation rental industry. Our top-quality technology combined with attentive, customer-first service makes us stand out from competitors.
We’ve been recognised as Preferred Partners thanks to our unrivalled API channel connections and wide range of tools helping property managers improve their performance on Airbnb, Booking.com, and Vrbo by increasing their visibility and conversions. In addition, we partner with a long list of service providers, from PMS to pricing tools, giving our customers the power to connect and control all aspects of their business seamlessly.
In short, customers trust Rentals United for unbeatable connections and optimised, high-performing listings on key channels like Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com.
How Rentals United customers benefit
Rentals United customers will benefit from the Preferred Partner status in many ways, for example:
- Even better channel connections — Rentals United can provide even better connections to Vrbo, Airbnb, and Booking.com. This means reliable, two way sync with all aspects of your listing content and bookings.
- Access to exclusive and new features — Preferred Partners can get early access to exclusive features. -This benefits property managers by boosting your listing performance and making your properties stand out.
- Priority support and troubleshooting — Access to priority support from OTAs means we can resolve problems faster and deliver the best quality of customer service.
Get the best channel connections with Rentals United
Property managers who choose Rentals United as their channel manager have the chance to list their properties on 60+ channels. We’re Preferred Partners of four of the world’s top OTAs: Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com, and Tripadvisor.
As well as all the mainstream channels, you can choose from a wide range of specialist channels to diversify your listings for more bookings and profit.
You’ll also get access to more features like guest communication, website builder, listing Quality Checker and multi-calendar.
Ready to grow your business with Rentals United? Book a demo.