Boost Guest Experience Automatically
Manage guest relationships smartly. Get the best reviews.
Rentals United and Wishbox bring advanced end-to-end automation to help vacation rental managers and owners optimize Guest Relationships. Get bookings from multiple listing sites with Rentals United and sync them directly to Wishbox to automate communication with guests, offer them your own services and generate extra revenue. Setup the connection in Rentals United and Wishbox will retrieve your properties and bookings.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Wishbox via Rentals United
Account & Properties
Created automatically, synced by Rentals United
New Rentals United bookings added to your Wishbox dashboard
Set up your Wishbox account to collect guest info automatically
- Wishbox is a guest experience management system that allows you to automate all your guests' communication, generate new revenue from you own local upsells and improve drastically your guest's experience. Seamlessly. Using smart tools, customized wizards, and a branded guest-app, Wishbox escort your guests, in their own language, to assist them in every step of the way.
|Service Release Date|
|Headquarter Location||Tel Aviv, il|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Fixed Fee: from 1.3 € per month|
|What is synced||Property info and bookings|
|Onboarding time||Immediate and seamless|
|Sites in network|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Wishbox
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions. Create an account in Wishbox
- In your Wishbox account, choose to connect to a PMS and then select Rentals United
- Activate the connection on Rentals United. Rentals United will create your properties on Wishbox
- Every time you get a confirmed reservation, it will show automatically on Wishbox
- Set up your guest communication and other automation on Wishbox - start offering the best guest experience to your travellers
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.