Specialised Channel Manager for Top Villas
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on Top Villas
With more than 12 years of experience in the premium villa rental industry, Top Villas has a carefully curated portfolio of more than 5,000 luxury villas in over 100 of the world’s finest holiday destinations. Top Villas has a far higher average booking value and length of stay than the traditional OTAs and has teams of Luxury Villa Experts on both sides of the Atlantic. This allows Top Villas to generate high-quality bookings from a vast, international client base.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Top Villas via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection, Markup and more
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Top Villas will update your availability everywhere
- Top Villas works with both instant booking and on request
- Top Villas accepts multi-unit sent as individual listings
- Top Villas will accept your own cancellation policy
- Top Villas works with price per Guest and supports LOS Pricing
- Top Villas is the merchant of record.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2010|
|Headquarter Location||Canterbury, Kent, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||10 - 20% from the rates received via Rentals United.|
|What is synced||Content, Photos, Price, Availability and Reservations.|
|Onboarding time||Less than 7 days|
|Minimum requirements||There is no minimum requirement to enable the connection with Top Villas. However, this is a pick and choose channel and your listings will need to have high quality photos and good content|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for Top Villas works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Top Villas
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Top Villas, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.