Specialised Channel Manager for Nestpick
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on Nestpick
Nestpick is the world's largest on-demand housing platform. The channel connects their partners with guests looking for 30+ days furnished rentals. The listings are aggregated from most major providers and hundreds of local and regional property managers. Focused on generating quality 30+ days leads for our partners since its foundation, Nestpick currently lists millions of housing options in over 2000 cities globally and is available in 9 languages.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Nestpick via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection, Markup and more
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Nestpick will update your availability everywhere
- Nestpick works with instant booking
- Nestpick accepts multi-unit inventory
- Nestpick will accept your own cancellation policy
- Nestpick works with price per Guest and supports LOS Pricing
- Your Cleaning Fee& Security Deposit will be displayed.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2014|
|Headquarter Location||Berlin, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||7% on the top of the prices received via Rentals United.|
|What is synced||Content, Photos, Price, Availability and Reservations.|
|Onboarding time||10 days|
|Minimum requirements||You need to set up a minimum stay of 30 nights and monthly pricing in Rentals United|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for Nestpick works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Nestpick
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Nestpick, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.