Guest App for Guest Experience excellence
Upscale guests’ experience and maximize your rental profit
Connect Rentals United to HelloHere and offer guests your branded guest experience App. Seamlessly sync your properties and bookings from multiple sites with HelloHere platform, highlight your offer, automate communication with your guests and increase revenue with upsell. Let HelloHere turn your guests into your fans.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to HelloHere via Rentals United
Account & Properties
Created automatically, synced by Rentals United
Rentals United bookings added to your Hello Here dashboard
Deliver unique hospitality with an easy-to-use guest app
- Become a Perfect Host and deliver great hospitality with HelloHere. Maximize your rental profit by upselling extra services and offering Direct Booking. Improve your guest communication and save time and money with automated messaging. Get it all wrapped into a branded app filled with beautifully designed guidebooks at your guests’ fingertips, accessible also offline at all stages of their trip.
|Service Release Date||2017|
|Headquarter Location||San Francisco, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Fixed Fee: starting from 1,1€ per month|
|What is synced||Property Info, Bookings|
|Minimum requirements||Contact us for requirements|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Beyond Pricing + Stripe|
|Stage of your business journey||Guest Experience|
How it Works
- Go to Services and connect HelloHere. Rentals United will automatically create an account on HelloHere.
- Activate your properties. Rentals United will onboard them for you in the HelloHere.
- Every time you get a confirmed reservation, it will show automatically on HelloHere.
- HelloHere will automatically invite guests to your branded guest app.
- Set up your automatic communication, customize property offer and deliver the best hospitality to your guests.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.