Best Channel Manager for Golightly
List and manage vacation rentals automatically on Golightly, women’s only travel club and home-sharing platform
Golightly is a private club providing a vacation rental and home-sharing platform for women. All Golightly properties are owned or managed by women and all members are vetted. Bookings can only be made by women within the network, though they can travel with whomever they wish.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Golightly via Rentals United
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way sync, Markup and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Golightly will update your availability everywhere
- Golightly accepts both instant booking and on request
- Golightly accepts multi-unit inventory
- Golightly is the merchant of record
- Golightly will display your price per Guest and LOS Pricing
- Golightly will display your Extra Fees and Tax
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2018|
|Headquarter Location||Austin, Texas, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||3% from the prices received via Rentals United|
|What is synced||Content, photos, price, availability and reservations.|
|Onboarding time||24 hours|
|Minimum requirements||Golightly is a private network only for females|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for Golightly works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Golightly
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Golightly, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your calendars, prices, property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.