Channel Manager for E-Domizil
e-domizil aims to bring together holiday rental property managers and travellers in a direct, quick and efficient way
Easily connect and manage your listings on e-domizil via Rentals United. e-domizil offers more than 450.000 vacation rentals all over the world: Ski lodges in the well-known resorts of the Alps for your winter holiday, or a summer house by the beach or lakeside.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to E-domizil via Rentals United
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Sync rates, availability, photos & property info
2-Way connection, Markup, Changeovers, Discounts and more
- We create new properties on e-domizil for you
- Bookings from e-domizil update your availability everywhere.
- Full Connection: we update your rates, availability and property info on e-domizil
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2000|
|Headquarter Location||Frankfurt, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||15|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||15% of booking total|
|What is synced||Bookings, Calendar, Prices, Photos, Property info|
|Onboarding time||1 week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Doinn + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing + Distribution|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/ API sync. Go to Services and add e-domizil
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions. If you're new to e-domizil, we'll provide you with a contact to help you set up an account
- Activate Connection. Your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.