Check-in software and guest registration
Check-in software to improve your check-ins
Chekin is an all-in-one solution that helps hosts save time and money by managing everything online: guests registration and identification, payments, remote access, data sending to authorities.
Thanks to the integration, Chekin can retrieve booking information from Rentals United and automatically send guests an online check-in request prior to arrival. All data collected will automatically be sent to the authorities if the host is required to do so, and used to create all documentation, which will be stored in a secure way on the Chekin cloud.BOOK A DEMO
Why you should connect Chekin with Rentals United?
Properties and Bookings
All synced automatically
Automatic guests registration
For any new booking, guests automatically receive the online check-in
Whole check-in process digitised
From booking confirmation till check-out
- Whole check-in process digitised: from booking confirmation till check-out
- Chekin helps you to manage online guest registration and identification
- Online payments
- Remote access
- Legal compliance.
|Service Release Date||2018|
|Headquarter Location||Seville, es|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Basic package: 4.99€/unit/month; Full package: 14.99€/unit/month|
|What is synced||Property info and bookings|
|Onboarding time||Immediate and seamless|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United|
|Stage of your business journey|
How it Works
- Go to the registration page of Chekin to create the account.
- In the registration process, select Rentals United as the PMS you are using.
- Enter your Rentals United account email and add the credentials for your Chekin account
- All your properties and bookings will be automatically synched on Chekin and any new data or changes will be reflected
- Before starting with guests registration go to Properties tab and complete the set-up of all your units (add property info/add police credentials/activate online check-in/activate premium features of self-check-in , tourist taxes, deposit)
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.