Channel Manager for Trip.com
Get your short-term rental listed on China's N#1 OTA.
Trip.com is one of the largest travel companies in the world and the first in China. This one-stop online travel booking service offered in 19 languages, with more than 1.2 million hotels/vacation rentals in 200 countries and regions. Upload your rentals automatically and manage calendars, rates and property info from our advanced software then choose to connect to Trip.com and your listings will be visible on Trip.com, Skyscanner and CTrip. Book a free call and we'll show you how!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Trip.com?
Trip.com Service Features
- We create new properties on Trip.com for you
- The connection is 2 way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
- Trip.com only accepts Instant Bookings
- Trip.com accepts your own cancellation policy
- Trip.com accepts multi-units and you can connect buildings
|Service Release Date||1990|
|Headquarter Location||Shanghai, CN|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||The commission will be negotiated between you and trip.com during the agreement.|
|Onboarding time||6 weeks|
How our Channel Manager for Trip.com works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Trip.com.
- You will need to contact Trip.com to sign the agreement and negotiate a custom commission and payment process.
- Once you have signed a contract ask trip.com for your CodeContext credential, 4-5 digit number. You will need to enter your code in when you connect your properties to establish the connection.
- Fill in the support form, Rentals United will connect and map your properties to trip.com
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized.
- Trip.com performs final availability and pricing check with Rentals United before placing a reservation. If you use a PMS please make sure availability and pricing are correct in Rentals United at all times.
- Trip.com accepts properties worldwide.