Channel Manager for AltoVita
List and manage your rentals hassle-free on AltoVita, the end-to-end solution for modern travellers
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rentals properties on AltoVita, the platform for extended stays and repeat guests. Upload your rentals automatically and then manage calendars, rates and property info from our advanced software. Book a free call and we'll show you how!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to AltoVita?
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Rates, availability, photos & property info synced
2-Way sync, Markup, Price per Night and more
- AltoVita is an end-to-end solution for business travellers and families. Partnering with reliable property management companies and selecting only the highest quality homes, their guests are responsible frequent travellers who book extended stays, from a week to several months. AltoVita is not just another booking site – they go a step further, allowing guests to add on a full range of services that enhance their stay.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2018|
|Headquarter Location||London, GB|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||9% for property managers, deducted from the accommodation charge. 5% for guests.|
|Onboarding time||7 days|
How our Channel Manager for AltoVita works
- Upload your holiday homes to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add AltoVita
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection. Your holiday homes will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Receive booking requests! AltoVita will email you a booking request to reply to within 24 hours
- AltoVita will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details
- Payment: AltoVita charges the guest and sends payments to property managers within 5 days after check-in
- Altovita accepts properties worldwide.