Specialised Channel Manager for NextTrip
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on NextTrip
NextTrip is one of the leading B2B and B2C travel channels providing instantly bookable properties including castles and chalets, alongside the more usual lodging types like apartments, resort residences and villas. As a technology-driven travel company, they deliver innovation to the vacation rentals industry.
Increase the exposure of your properties with a leading B2B and B2C travel brand that helps connect people to new places and discoveries. Get connected now!BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to NextTrip via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Sync calendars, prices, photos & property info
2-Way connection and more
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from NextTrip will update your availability everywhere
- NextTrip works with instant bookings
- NextTrip accepts multi-unit inventory sent as individual listings
- NextTrip works with price per Guest and supports LOS Pricing
- NextTrip is able to display discounts and last minute deals
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2002|
|Headquarter Location||Sunrise, Florida, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||2 - 10% on top of the prices received via Rentals United|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos and Property Info|
|Onboarding time||3-5 days|
|Minimum requirements||There is no minimum requirements to connect your properties to NextTrip|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for NextTrip works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add NextTrip
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to NextTrip, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.