Google vacation rental listings
Expand your short-term rental distribution to Google
Get your vacation rentals properties visible on Google where millions of travellers search, compare and book their trips and accommodation. Rentals United is a handpicked Google partner that gets you listed in a matter of days.
Appear in Google Search and Google Maps and compete at the highest level alongside hotels while being in control of your pricing and availability. Google for vacation rentals is a great opportunity to increase your visibility, drive bookings and boost your revenue.
BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to list and manage your vacation rentals on Google?
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
for rates, availability, photos and property info
Get direct bookings, no commission, boost your own brand
By listing your vacation rentals on Google via Rentals United, you will:
- Get your rentals visible where travellers search, compare & book
- Receive direct bookings, without paying commission
- Boost your brand recognition, reach new sources of traffic
- Manage payments and guest relationships your way
|Service Release Date|
|Headquarter Location||California, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||For now, Google vacation rental listings are free!|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Bookings, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||2 Days - 1 Week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United Channel Manager + Book Direct Pages|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How to list vacation rentals on Google:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually, via a PMS or syncing to our API. Go to Services and add Google.
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions.
- Activate the connection. Your Google vacation rental listings will be live within 2 days.
- Your rates, calendars and property information, including photos and amenities, will be updated by Rentals United.
- Get bookings from Google! They are processed via our Book Direct pages (created automatically for all your Rentals United properties).
- Charge guests as specified in your own policy via your payment processor system of choice.
- Get in touch with guests to arrange arrival details and more.
- Training is provided to get you started right away. During the first month of your subscription, you'll have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist.
Can I list my vacation rentals on Google directly?
No. Currently, you can only list your vacation rentals on Google by working with one of Google's trusted software partners. Google also displays some listings from online travel agencies. If you want to become one of the first property managers to take advantage of the potential of Google for vacation rentals, get listed with Rentals United now!
Does it work like Google Hotel Ads? Do you allow me to bid for placement?
No, Google vacation rentals does not work like Google Hotel Ads at the moment (August 2020). Right now, you can't bid for placement. Your Google vacation rental listings are featured for free. Will it work like Google Hotel Ads in the future? It's a possibility, but no one knows (maybe not even Google yet!).
Do I need to pay Google a commission?
Google doesn’t charge you for sending travellers your way (at the moment - August 2020). If you list your vacation rental on Google, you'll be getting direct bookings for free.
Can I send traffic from Google vacation rental listings to my own website?
At present, no. Rentals United creates and hosts your Google vacation rental listings for you. They belong to you and you are the merchant of record. Bookings from Google are processed via our Book Direct pages, which include your company name and details. Thanks to this, many of our customers have seen an increase in their website traffic indirectly.