List holiday rentals on Glamping Hub
Promote your luxurious rentals with direct access to nature
Glamping Hub is creating the largest collection of unique nature-based accommodation, emphasising on five-star experiences. With Rentals United Channel Manager you can list holiday rentals on Glamping Hub in a few easy steps and get changes updated automatically. The connection process is easy and we help you every step of the journey!BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting Glamping Hub via Rentals United
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Rates, availability, photos & property info synced
2-Way sync, Markup, Price per Night and more
Glamping Hub - Rentals United Connection: Key Features
- We list holiday rentals on Glamping Hub via API, creating new properties for you
- We update your rates, calendar and property info, including photos and amenities
- 2-Way connection: a booking or cancellation from Glamping Hub will update your calendar on all sites
- You can work with Price per Night, Price per Guest or Length of Stay pricing
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2012|
|Headquarter Location||Denver, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||4% of the booking total amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||Approx. 3 Weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Holiday rentals with direct access to nature|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Beyond Pricing + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Glamping Hub
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions and Activate Connection. Glamping Hub will review your content and reach out to you if necessary
- Your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will be updated by Rentals United automatically
- Get your first booking!
- Rentals United will send you a booking notification email. Glamping Hub will send a booking confirmation to both you and the guest
- Arrange check-in details with the guest.
- Glamping Hub will pay you out upon check-in via bank transfer or Paypal
- After checkout, Glamping Hub will send out a review request to the guest
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.