Best Channel Manager for TripAdvisor
How to advertise on Tripadvisor - the world's largest review site and global OTA.
One of the world's largest travel communities, TripAdvisor helps users plan, book and review experiences. List your vacation rentals on TripAdvisor Rentals the easy way and get them updated any time there's a booking or price change. Try Rentals United, the channel manager for Tripadvisor with 2-way sync.
***Please note that currently, and due to the COVID situation, Trip Advisor is not opening new accounts. However if you already have an account your properties can be onboarded via Rentals United.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting Tripadvisor via Rentals United
Sync rates, availability, photos & property info
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Two-way connection, markup and more
TripAdvisor Channel Manager Features:
- Websites: One connection for Tripadvisor, FlipKey, Holidaylettings and Niumba
- Eligibility: You need at least 15 properties to be eligible
- Listing Creation: We create new properties on TripAdvisor for you
- 2-Way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Work with: Instant Bookings and Requests (View Only)
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2000|
|Headquarter Location||Needham, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||30000|
|Minimum properties required||15|
|Pricing model||Pay per Lead or Pay per Booking|
|Commission||3% on total booking amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||Approx. 4 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
How to advertise on Tripadvisor:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Tripadvisor
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- TRAINING provided for TripAdvisor. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- Once synced, your rates, calendars and property info (including photos and amenities) will update automatically
- Receive a booking! (You could also get an Enquiry which needs to be answered the Tripadvisor extranet.)
- Tripadvisor sends the initial confirmation out to the client but it's your responsibility to arrange arrival details.
- Tripadvisor collects the full payment from the client and transfers it to you 24hrs after arrival via Paypal or bank transfer.
- After departure, Tripadvisor sends out a review request to your guests.