VP of Customer Success
VP of Customer Success
Rentals United is looking for an experienced Vice President Success Director that will be the main responsible for developing a complete strategy that can assure the success and long-term growth of our clients and development of our Customer Success team!
Among other challenging tasks, we expect from you:
- Constant monitoring and measuring of the gross and net churn, identifying the main reasons for this and developing strategies and plans to reduce it to a minimum level.
- Management of the Customer Success members, making sure the team is hitting their goals and targets.
- Establishment of the criteria and strategies to renew existing contracts, increasing the current subscriptions and revenue.
- Develop rich, loyal and long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Establishment of new strategies to increase the amount of up-selling and cross-selling products.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall customer satisfaction scores
- Follow-up of problematic clients and accounts, representing the Company when it is required.
- Follow-up of non-paid invoices and accounts.
- Create strategies to increase the amount and quality of social media reviews.
- Constant updating and improvement of the existing procedures at the team.
- Coaching and mentoring of the existing team, acting as an example of good practices to them and motivate them to perform better.
- Collaboration with other departments (finance, operations, human resources, etc.).
- Proven experience in a similar role, especially managing a high volume of accounts.
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or selling a product-based solution is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning and business development action plans.
- Proven ability to position our products against competitors.
- Proven ability to drive long-term relationships with big accounts, using his/her negotiation skills to persuade them to churn.
- Business efficiency. Find the best way to increase the monthly revenue and increase the existing subscriptions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge about the vacation rental industry and their main KPIs.
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a team, motivating them to exceed their expected results. You love this!
- English language skills at a business level. Any other language will be a plus.
What we offer you
The best opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Barcelona!
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Amazing new offices surrounded by shopping centres and light parks and located in one of the best areas of Barcelona.
- We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee, tea and fruits.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organise different fun activities and events altogether.
- Special prizes for different services such as Gym.
- Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
- Possibility to Work From Home one day per week.
- Full-time position + competitive salary.
If you consider you are our ideal candidate, don't hesitate to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!