FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (C# & Angular)
Is it you we are looking for?
We are expanding our IT Team based in Warsaw, and we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join us to reel off Rentals United Channel Manager.
Among other tasks, our new Developer will design, develop, test and deploy state-of-the-art tools. We are looking for supportive people that are able to participate actively in fully implemented Scrum ceremonies and share ideas with others.
Full Stack Developer at Rentals United works as a member of Agile (Scrum) teams alongside a CIO, CTO, Product Owners and Testers to contribute to developing the SaaS platform. Each of the three teams is developing a specific part of our product adapting the most effective way of working for itself.
As a future team member you will share the following tasks:
- Design and implement applications using .Net technology
- Work within the Scrum team & active participation in project meetings
- C#/.Net and Angular full-stack development
- Integration with external systems in the Vacation Rentals industry (Property Managements Systems and Sales Channels)
- Create and manage MS SQL database (with help of an experienced DBA)
- Cooperation with Scrum team members (developers and testers/QA) and Product Owners
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding during 1-week Rest between every 3 Sprints (our Sprint takes 2 weeks after the team completes 3 Sprints successfully there is one week of Rest which allows us to grow professionally and look for initiatives)
If you want to work...
- with teams of experienced developers who are ready to share best practices
- and implement the best solutions in line with the vision proposed by the Product Owner
- to grow your skills and suggest new technological solutions
- to have a real impact on the business
- and contribute to CI/CD whilst maintaining a high-performance level
- with international team
As a developer you are:
- experienced with C# (.Net) and Angular
- ready to work both with the backend and frontend of the platform (50/50)
- looking for new challenges in the development domain
- willing to work long-term
- open to participate in Scrum ceremonies with other team members (highly skilled junior, mid and senior developers)
- focused on gaining and passing on skills
- based in Poland and able to settle b2b contract
- start-up-like atmosphere
- possibility to grow with one of the leaders in the vacation rentals space
- computer, comfortable office chairs and additional computer monitor to make your work environment the most convenient (both in the office and at home)
- modern office located near Gdański Metro Station with a possibility to work fully-remotely (you can check out the Warsaw-based office address here)
- understanding approach to your needs
- online recruitment and onboarding
- long term cooperation
- openness to your initiatives
- Type of contract: B2B & full-time position
- Remote work: yes
- Contract duration: permanent
- Office hours: flexible (10 am -3 pm you need to be available for team ceremonies)
Our recruitment process is fast & smooth - we respect your time as much as our clients!
- Your application
- Interview - initial screening (~20 mins)*
- Online test assessment based on SQL and C# (~60 mins)*
- Online meeting with CIO & CTO (~30 mins)*
- Online Intro call with your future team
Apply here: FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (C# & Angular)