US Business Development Representative
US Business Development Representative
Rentals United seeks an experienced and hungry English Business Development Representative (USBDR) to join our sales team supporting the US market!
Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Rentals United can help their business grow, and successfully position the Rentals United value proposition.
After accurate training, our new colleague will be able to convert outbound & inbound leads into demo’s but also research new business opportunities through cold/hot calling and self-initiative.
Why we want you with us?
- Work closely and collaboratively with our Channel Manager Consultant to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Great ability to break the ice and get in touch with new clients
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule discovery meetings for Channel Manager Consultants to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Rentals United
- Proactively work on lead generation. We want to be surprised by your ideas and ways of prospecting
- Help Mid Market + Enterprise property managers realize the potential of channel management & distribution
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
- You'll learn how a variety of vacation rental businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees' lives
- Sales lover! You enjoy about the opportunity to sell the best channel manager solution and get interesting commissions
What can make the difference:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The Spanish &/or Portuguese language will be a great plus!
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Previous experience working with American clients and business people
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- You are naturally curious and passionate!
- Understanding of Vacation Rental Business, Property Management Software, Vacation Rental Sites or Online Travel Agencies
Since we are attending the US and other American countries, our shifts follow an afternoon timetable.
- From 13.30 to 21.30. Flexible.
- Early finishing on Fridays. (9:00 - 17:00)
- 39 hours per week.
- No weekends.
What we offer:
The best moment to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Barcelona!
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Clear opportunity to grow and develop a complete career with us.
- We bring the food on Fridays! Forget about the Tupper and save up to 450€ a year!
- We also offer you free coffee & tea and fruits.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organize different fun activities and events all together.
- Gym and other service discounts.
- Working from Home Scheme one day per week.
- Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
- Office located in one of the coolest areas in Barcelona, surrounded by parks and shopping centre.
- Full-time position. Flexible Shift Rotation - No weekends!!!
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus for target achievement.
If you consider your profile matches our requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV to email@example.com.