Specialised Channel Manager for Zeus Living
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on Zeus Living
Founded in 2015 and active in 34 cities across the US, Zeus Living is a mid-term channel that has created a new and modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well wherever & whenever.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Zeus Living via Rentals United
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Zeus Living will update your availability everywhere;
- Zeus Living works with both instant booking and on request;
- Zeus Living accepts multi-unit inventory;
- Zeus Living is the merchant of record;
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||San Francisco, CA, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||15% on top of the prices received via Rentals United.|
|What is synced||Content, photos, price, availability and reservations.|
|Onboarding time||10 days|
|Minimum requirements||There is no minimum requirements to connect your properties to Zeus Living.|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for Zeus Living works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Zeus Living
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Zeus Living, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.