Up-sell services and communicate with your guests in-property
YourWelcome is a Point of Sale for vacation rentals. The Tablet is left out for the guest in property and enables owners to up-sell services to guest. It comes pre-populated with on-demand services such as food delivery and tourist ticket sales. Upsell services and communicate with your guests in-property. Increase your profit from every booking.BOOK A DEMO
Why you should connect YourWelcome with Rentals United?
Booking Information to YourWelcome Platform
Welcome on Tablets for every guest
YourWelcome runs on autopilot with Rentals United connection
- Point of Sale in your vacation rental
- Upsell services to your guests and connect them to local on-demand services
- Offer video guides to your guests to reduce operational costs
- Comes pre-populated with local area guides
- Housekeeping tasklist on tablet for cleaning and maintenance staff
- Free tablet replacements for broken or stolen hardware
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||London & Tampa, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||From €12 per month, per property / Free 8” Tablet with every subscription|
|What is synced||YourWelcome synchronizes guest booking data from Rentals United to provide a personalized welcome for every guest.|
|Onboarding time||1 Day|
|Minimum requirements||None. Tablet comes pre-populated with local area guides and local offers|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||PMS and Rentals United|
|Stage of your business journey||Private Equity funded|
How it Works
- Go to YourWelcome dashboard to the connected services page and select Rentals United
- Click Connect and enter your Rentals United username in the pop-up along with a name to identify the connection
- Click Sync Account to launch Rentals United authorisation screen
- Log in to your Rentals United Account and authorise the connection
- You will be auto returned to the YourWelcome dashboard and your bookings will be synced.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.