Channel Manager for WaytoStay
Get listed on WaytoStay, one of the top European B2C vacation rental marketplaces
Rentals United Channel Manager allows you to easily advertise your properties on WaytoStay, the Barcelona-based booking site with over 14 years experience. Follow a few easy steps and we will create your account and insert your properties on WaytoStay. Our Channel Manager will update changes automatically, including your calendar, prices, photos and amenities. Schedule a free call and we'll show you how it works!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to manage your WaytoStay Listings?
Account created and add new properties added in a few steps
We update your rates, availability, photos and property info
2-Way Sync: WaytoStay bookings will update your calendar on all sites
Why you should get listed on WaytoStay
- Quick and easy onboarding
- Dedicated multilingual partner support
- On-hand advice to maximise bookings
- Real-time tracking system
- Average Stay of 5 nights
- Cancellation rate less than 10%
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date|
|Headquarter Location||Barcelona, es|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||18% of the total booking amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||1 to 4 business days|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Hello Here + Beyond Pricing|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for WaytoStay works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add WaytoStay
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions.
- Activate Connection. We'll create your account and your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get a booking. Rentals United will update your availability on all connected sites
- WaytoStay will send a confirmation to both you and the guest. You must arrange check-in details with the guest
- WaytoStay will pay you upon guest's arrival via bank transfer or VVC
- After departure, WaytoStay will send out a review request to the guest
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.