Best Channel Manager for Villa Finder
List and manage vacation rentals automatically on Villa Finder
Offering a curated portfolio of 3,000 properties to travelers from all over the world, Villa Finder is the market leader for vacation rentals in the Asia Pacific region. Their service guarantees guest happiness through handpicked and regularly inspected luxury & private villas, chalets and apartments as well as the highest standards of concierge service to attend to guest needs. With Rentals United Channel Manager you can list holiday rentals on Villa Finder in a few simple steps and get changes updated automatically!BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Villa Finder via Rentals United
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way sync and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Villa Finder will update your availability everywhere
- Villa Finder accepts multi-unit inventory
- Villa Finder is the merchant of record
- Villa Finder will display your price per Guest and LOS Pricing
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized
- Your discounts and last minute deals will be displayed.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2012|
|Headquarter Location||Singapore, sg|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||12 - 20% on top of the prices received via Rentals United|
|What is synced||Content, photos, price, availability and reservations.|
|Onboarding time||7 days|
|Minimum requirements||There is no minimum requirements to enable the connection|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for Villa Finder works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Villa Finder
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Villa Finder, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.