Channel Manager for Vacation Finder
List your properties on Vacation Finder®: They promote professionally managed vacation rentals that provide guests with quality, trusted local service & management.
With Vacation Finder®, travellers can plan their trip and book directly with the property manager. VacationFinder.com® strives to market your properties to the largest possible audience so in addition to traditional city & location-based searches we also support area/event/attraction search type terms.
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Vacation Finder?
- We create new properties on Vacation Finder for you
- The connection is one way: Content, photos & pricing will be synchronized.
- Choose your cost model: Subscription or Commission
How our Channel Manager for Vacation Finder works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add Vacation Finder.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos & pricing will update automatically.
- Vacation Finder® works upon request. When a traveler is ready to book your property on Vacationfinder.com, they are redirected to your Rentals United book direct page and will book as normal.
- Payment: Property Managers collect the payments and manage the guest experience moving forward.
- Vacation Finder® currently accepts properties in the US, Caribbean, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||South Carolina, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Vacation Finder® has two cost models: a standard per property subscription charge or a combination per property subscription/commission model.|
|Commission||Depends on pricing model and number of properties|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||2-3 weeks|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|