Channel Manager for Vacation Finder
List your properties on Vacation Finder®: They promote professionally managed vacation rentals that provide families with quality, trusted local service & management.
With Vacation Finder®, families can plan their trip and book directly with the local property manager. VacationFinder.com® strives to market your properties to the largest possible audience so in addition to traditional city & location-based searches we also support area/event/attraction search type terms.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Vacation Finder?
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Property info, photos, rates, and availability
Company Branding; Area, attraction, event location searches
- We create new properties on Vacation Finder for you
- The connection is two way. Content, photos, pricing and availability will be synchronized.
- Commission model
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||South Carolina, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||10|
|Commission||Introductory 3% commission|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||1-2 weeks|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for Vacation Finder works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add Vacation Finder.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, pricing, and availability will update automatically
- Vacation Finder® works upon request. When a traveler is ready to book your property on Vacationfinder.com, they are redirected to your Rentals United book direct page and will book as normal.
- Payment: Property Managers collect the payments and manage the guest experience moving forward.
- Vacation Finder® currently accepts properties in the US, Caribbean, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.