Best Channel Manager for TUI Villas
List and manage vacation rentals automatically on TUI's holiday homes portal
TUI's international holiday-home platform counts with +300.000 private properties, holiday parks and complexes throughout Europe and beyondBOOK A DEMO
Why Rentals United is the best TUI Villas Channel Manager?
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Rates, availability, photos & property info synced
2-Way sync, Markup, Price per Night and more
- Listing creation: We create new properties on TUI Villas for you
- 2-Way Sync: a booking or cancellation updates calendar everywhere
- Full Connection: rates, availability and property information get updated
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||Düsseldorf, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||15-18% on total booking amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||1-2 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Doinn + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for TUI Villas works
- Upload your holiday homes to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add TUI Villas
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions. Create an account and sign your agreement with TUI Villas
- Activate Connection. Your holiday homes will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Receive a booking!
- Rentals United will send you a booking confirmation.
- TUI Villas send you the details about the booking, you need to arrange arrival details directly with the guest
- Payment: TUI Villas charges the guest and sends payments to property owners on the day of arrival
- Reviews: And after departure, TUI Villas will send your guest a review request.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.