Trivago is part of the Expedia Group, one of the world's largest online travel platforms
Part of Expedia Group, Connect to Expedia to access
Expedia is a large travel platform used for booking accommodation, airline tickets, vacation packages and moreBOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Expedia via Rentals United
Sync rates, availability, bookings and cancellations
Length of Stay, Non-refundable rates, Markup and more
Connectivity Team & Assistance for bulk property upload
- 2-Way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Handle Hotel inventory with multiple room types
- We can assist will bulk creation
- We have access to global Expedia support aliases
- SOON: First partner to develop content API connection with Expedia. Work in Progress!
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||Düsseldorf, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||19040|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||12 - 20% on total booking amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings & Cancellations|
|Onboarding time||Map existing account: up to 3 days. New account: up to 8 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Expedia
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions to sync properties.
- This Channel requires TRAINING which you will receive from our onboarding specialists during the first month of your contract. This training consists out of 4 call of 1 hour each.
- Once synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update in real-time.
- Choose if you wish to collect payments yourself or get Expedia to pay you
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.