Best Channel Manager for TripAdvisor
How to advertise on Tripadvisor - the world's largest review site and global OTA.
One of the world's largest travel communities, TripAdvisor helps users plan, book and review experiences. List your vacation rentals on TripAdvisor Rentals the easy way and get them updated any time there's a booking or price change. Try Rentals United, the channel manager for Tripadvisor with 2-way sync.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting Tripadvisor via Rentals United
Sync rates, availability, photos & property info
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Two-way connection, markup and more
TripAdvisor Channel Manager Features:
- Websites: One connection for Tripadvisor, FlipKey, Holidaylettings and Niumba
- Eligibility: You need at least 15 properties to be eligible
- Listing Creation: We create new properties on TripAdvisor for you
- 2-Way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Work with: Instant Bookings and Requests (View Only)
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2000|
|Headquarter Location||Needham, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||30000|
|Minimum properties required||15|
|Pricing model||Pay per Lead or Pay per Booking|
|Commission||10-15% on total booking amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||Approx. 4 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Doinn + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How to advertise on Tripadvisor:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Tripadvisor
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- TRAINING provided for TripAdvisor. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- Once synced, your rates, calendars and property info (including photos and amenities) will update automatically
- Receive a booking! (You could also get an Enquiry which needs to be answered the Tripadvisor extranet.)
- Tripadvisor sends the initial confirmation out to the client but it's your responsibility to arrange arrival details.
- Tripadvisor collects the full payment from the client and transfers it to you 24hrs after arrival via Paypal or bank transfer.
- After departure, Tripadvisor sends out a review request to your guests.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.