Specialised Channel Manager for Staze
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on Staze
Staze is a last-minute staycation app that helps property managers turn empty nights into profitable bookings. With an innovative location-based search, properties listed on Staze have the opportunity to reach a new audience. The app helps property managers maximise profit by targeting mobile-first, millennial travellers.
BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Staze via Rentals United
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Sync calendars, prices, photos & property info
2-Way sync and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Staze will update your availability everywhere
- Staze is is the merchant of record
- Staze works with price per Guest and LOS Pricing
- Staze accepts multi-unit sent as individual listings
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized
- You own the customer. You’ll receive the email address and phone number of all guests
- Deposit guarantee - Every guest is vetted and has their ID verified, and a £500 deposit guarantee also covers you on every booking through Staze’s SUPERHOG partnership.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2019|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||5-15% on top of the rates received via Rentals United|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos and Property Info|
|Onboarding time||24-48 hours|
|Minimum requirements||Staze only accept properties in the UK. Each property must have a minimum of 5 photos, minimum of 5 amenities, description must be between 50 and 4000 characters and bathroom|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United, SUPERHOG|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for Staze works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Staze
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Staze, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.