Specialised Channel Manager for SilverDoor Apartments
List and Manage serviced apartments Automatically on SilverDoor Apartments
SilverDoor Apartments is the world’s most trusted provider of serviced apartments for business travel. Founded in London in 2000, they have been at the forefront of the industry ever since. SilverDoor believes that while it is important to offer an innovative online booking experience, clients deserve more. The channel also offers award-winning, dedicated account management available 24 hours a day; just one of the reasons why the world’s leading companies choose SilverDoor as their preferred supplier of serviced apartments.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to SilverDoor Apartments via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection, Markup and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from SilverDoor Apartments will update your availability everywhere
- SilverDoor Apartments works with instant booking
- SilverDoor Apartments is the merchant of record
- SilverDoor’s top type of inventory are multi-units
- SilverDoor accepts your extra fees
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2000|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||6|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||15% on the top of the prices received via Rentals United.|
|What is synced||Content, Photos, Price, Availability and Reservations.|
|Onboarding time||2 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||SilverDoor requires a minimum of 6 properties to enable the connection. Your listings must have a minimum of 6 photos, with amaximum size of 4MB. SilverDoor is a pick and choose channel and they only onboard multi units, apartments, aparthotels or studios|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for SilverDoor Apartments works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add SilverDoor Apartments
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to SilverDoor Apartments, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Price and availability are instantly synchronized via API. For content, you need to click the "Import from Rentals United" button on your channel desk. SilverDoor will help you to create and review your listings
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.