Specialised Channel Manager for RetreatMi
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on RetreatMi
Based in the UK Retreatmi is a new innovative wellness travel platform connecting wellness travellers with services such as property, instructors, spa services, catering and more to customise their own wellness holidays. With Rentals United Channel Manager you can list holiday rentals on RetreatMi in a few easy steps and get changes updated automatically. The connection process is easy and we help you every step of the journey!BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to RetreatMi via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from RetreatMi will update your availability everywhere
- RetreatMi works with both instant booking and on request
- RetreatMi is the merchant of record
- RetreatMi will accept your own cancellation policy
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized
- Your cleaning fee will be displayed.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2019|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||5% on the top of the prices received via Rentals United.|
|What is synced||Content, Photos, Price, Availability and Reservations.|
|Onboarding time||24 hours|
|Minimum requirements||There is no minimum requirements to connect your properties to RetreatMi. However, your property and/or location should offer wellness to the tourist.|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for RetreatMi works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add RetreatMi
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to RetreatMi, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.