Dynamic pricing to be competitive at all times
Dynamic pricing, based on market data and your custom rules
PriceLabs is a vacation rental revenue manager that uses historic market data and future trends, as well as your custom rules, to calculate the optimal price for your properties. Thanks to the integration with Rentals United, you can automatically distribute your dynamic pricing to all connected listing sites, thus saving precious time and optimising revenue. See how it works - request a demo.BOOK A DEMO
Why you should connect PriceLabs with Rentals United?
Pricing updated automatically by PriceLabs
Pricing synced to all your connected listing sites
Calculation based on market supply and demand trends
Vacation rental revenue management simplified
- Pricing based on market supply and demand trends
- 1-Way synchronisation from PriceLabs to Rentals United
- Rentals United distributes your pricing in all connected sites
|Service Release Date||2014|
|Headquarter Location||Chicago, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Flat Fee|
|Commission||from $4.99 per listing|
|What is synced||Pricing|
|Onboarding time||Few hours to few days, depending on inventory|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Wishbox|
|Stage of your business journey||Yield Management|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add PriceLabs
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions.
- Sign in into your PriceLabs or create an account. Once logged in, request the connection to Rentals United Channel Manager
- Activate the connection in your Rentals United accounts. Your properties will be retrieved from Rentals United into PriceLabs
- PriceLabs will calculate your optimal pricing automatically, which is then inserted into Rentals United and distributed to your connected sites
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.