Specialised Channel Manager for HyperGuest
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on HyperGuest
HyperGuest is a B2B platform that enables property managers to get reservations directly from travel providers including agencies, corporates, and other forms of demand. By working directly with the providers, your benefits are better margins, stronger control and strategic reach into the demand market. Rentals United Channel Manager will help you with your distribution needs!BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to HyperGuest via Rentals United
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Sync content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
2-Way connection and more.
- No fees to the property (neither setup, transaction or commitment).
- New source of high margin - B2B reservations.
- Simple and fully automated process via Rentals United.
- Full control of rates and commission.
- No pre-contracting required with individual agencies.
- Agent commission is fully controlled by the property manager.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2020|
|Headquarter Location||Tel Aviv, il|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||Your own commission for each listing in your HyperGuest extranet|
|What is synced||Content, Photos, Price, Availability and Reservations|
|Onboarding time||24 hours|
|Minimum requirements||There is no minimum requirements to connect your properties to HyperGuest|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How the Channel Manager for HyperGuest works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add HyperGuest
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to HyperGuest, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.