The largest online hostel-booking platform with over 36,000 properties in 170 countries
Not just for hostels!
Hostelworld has an extensive affiliate network of 3,500 global partners, including Lonely Planet and TravellerspointBOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting Hostelworld via Rentals United
Sync rates, availability and minimum stay
2-Way connection, bookings & cancellations update
Hostel inventory supported, Markup and more
- 2-Way connection: a booking or cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Handle Hotel/Hostel inventory with multiple room types
|Service Release Date||1999|
|Headquarter Location||Dublin, ie|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||7000|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||15% of your pricing|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings|
|Onboarding time||1 Week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Hostelworld
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions to sync properties
- Once synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update automatically
- Hostelworld will charge their commission as down-payment
- Charge guest payments on the provided credit card (available for 10 days)
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.