Channel Manager for Homelike
A marketplace for mid to long-term business apartments in 100 cities in Europe.
Easily connect and manage listings on Homelike with Rentals United. Homelike helps executives, professionals, expatriates, consultants, and trainees from around the world to find appropriate accommodation quickly and conveniently online.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Homelike?
- We create new properties on Homelike for you
- The connection is 2-way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations
- Homelike accepts both instant booking and on request
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||Cologne, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||Commission will be negotiated between you and Homelike. Usually it’s between 10-15% added on top of your rates.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||48 hours|
|Minimum requirements||Only apartments are accepted. Homelike requires a minimum of 5 properties, minimum of 6 photos and the minimum standards of Homelike must be met.|
|Sites in network|
How our Channel Manager for Homelike works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add Homelike.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, price, availability and reservations will update automatically.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized (Homelike accepts stays of 30+ days)
- Homelike will contact you directly to work out a monthly rate and discount model, as well as the commission.
- Payment: Homelike charges the first month’s rent and transfers you the money depending on your agreement. You need to collect the rest of the payment directly with the client.
- Homelike accepts properties in Europe.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.