Channel Manager for Homelike
List your properties on Homelike: A marketplace for long-term business apartments that offers one of the largest selections of furnished apartments with a portfolio of 100 cities in Europe.
Easily connect and manage listings on Homelike with Rentals United. Homelike helps executives, professionals, expatriates, consultants, and trainees from around the world to find appropriate accommodation quickly and conveniently online.
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Homelike?
- We create new properties on Homelike for you
- The connection is 2-way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations
- Homelike accepts both instant booking and on request
How our Channel Manager for Homelike works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add Homelike.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, price, availability and reservations will update automatically.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized (Homelike accepts stays of 30+ days)
- Homelike will contact you directly to work out a monthly rate and discount model, as well as the commission.
- Payment: Homelike charges the first month’s rent and transfers you the money depending on your agreement. You need to collect the rest of the payment directly with the client.
- Homelike accepts properties in Europe.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||Cologne, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||Commission will be negotiated between you and Homelike. Usually it’s between 10-15% added on top of your rates.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||48 hours|
|Minimum requirements||Only apartments are accepted. Homelike requires a minimum of 5 properties, minimum of 6 photos and the minimum standards of Homelike must be met.|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|