Simple & Smart Channel Manager for HomeAway
List and manage your holiday rentals automatically
Use Rentals United Channel Manager to automatically manage your property listings on HomeAway, the global marketplace for vacation rentals. Add new listings following a few easy steps or synchronize your existing ones for automatic update. Our Channel Manager updates any change you make in prices, availability or property information, as well as receives bookings and cancellations from HomeAway. Upgraded to match HomeAway's Guaranteed Pricing model.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to HomeAway via Rentals United
Connection quality recognized as Preferred Partner 2019
for rates, availability, photos and property info
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
HomeAway Channel Manager Features
- Priority support with HomeAway team
- Changes will be pulled by HomeAway from Rentals United and displayed after 24 hours
- Price per night applies for the HomeAway "Price Consistency Connection" (higher ranking)
- 2-way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Possibility to set different down-payment just for HomeAway
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2000|
|Headquarter Location||Austin, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Pricing model||Subscription and Pay-per-Booking|
|Commission||5% of booking subtotal for Pay-per-Booking model|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||2 to 6 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Stripe + Beyond Pricing|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How it works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add HomeAway
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions. Please note that you need a minimum of 5 properties to connect
- TRAINING provided for HomeAway. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- HomeAway works with Guaranteed pricing and only accept price per night. Make sure you have all extra fees set up in Rentals United
- Once the connection is completed, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update once a day
- Get your first booking via Rentals United.
- HomeAway will send enquiries to your email where you need to answer. You will also be able to read them in your Rentals United dashboard
- Charge the guest's credit card. The details will be saved in Rentals United for 10 days only
- Arrange arrival directly with the guests using the HomeAway messaging platform
- HomeAway will invoice their commission monthly and email the guest for a review after check-out
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.