Specialized Channel Manager for Holidu
Connect with new travellers from Holidu, the metasearch engine for vacation rentals
Start advertising your properties on Holidu, the Munich-based price comparison specialist for short-term rentals. Our advanced Channel Manager for Holidu listings allows you to add new properties in a few easy steps, sync existing listings and updates changes in rates, availability and property information. Your Holidu bookings and cancellations will update calendars across all connected listing sites.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of advertising on Holidu with Rentals United Channel Manager
Add new properties in just a few clicks
Complete Sync to add new inventory effortlessly
2-Way sync, Markup, Price per Night and more
Key Connection Features
- Rentals United will create new properties on Holidu for you
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Holidu will update your availability everywhere
- Rentals United will update your rates, availability and property info. Full sync Channel Manager for Holidu listings.
|Service Release Date|
|Headquarter Location||Munich, de|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||10|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||4 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Doinn + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How does the Channel Manager for Holidu work?
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Holidu
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions. Please note that you need a minimum of 10 properties to connect to Holidu
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Holidu, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
- Arrange arrival details with your guests and charge the booking payment
- After departure, Holidu will send out a review request to the guest
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.