Vacation rental listings on Google
Expand your short-term rental distribution to Google
Get your vacation rentals properties visible on Google where millions of travellers worldwide search, compare and book their trips and accommodation. Rentals United is a handpicked Google partner that gets you listed in a matter of days.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to list and manage your vacation rentals on Google?
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
for rates, availability, photos and property info
Get direct bookings, no commission, boost your own brand
By using Rentals United's Google connection you will:
- Get your rentals visible where travellers search, compare & book
- Receive direct bookings, without paying commission
- Boost your brand recognition, reach new sources of traffic
- Manage payments and guests relationships your way
|Service Release Date|
|Headquarter Location||California, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||For now it's free to advertise on Google|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Bookings, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||2 Days - 1 Week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United Channel Manager + Book Direct Pages|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How it works:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually, via a PMS System or syncing to our API. Go to Services and add Google
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate the connection. Your listings will be live on Google within 2 days
- Your rates, calendars and property information, including photos and amenities, will be updated by Rentals United
- Get bookings from Google! They are processed via our Book Direct pages (created automatically for all your Rentals United properties).
- Charge guests as specified in your own policy via your payment processor system of choice
- Get in touch with guests to arrange arrival details and more
- Training is provided to get you started right away. During the 1st month of your subscription, you'll have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.