Vacation rental listings on Google
Expand your short-term rental distribution to Google
Get your vacation rentals properties visible on Google where millions of travellers worldwide search, compare and book their trips and accommodation. Rentals United is a handpicked Google partner that gets you listed in a matter of days.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to list and manage your vacation rentals on Google?
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
for rates, availability, photos and property info
Get direct bookings, no commission, boost your own brand
By using Rentals United's Google connection you will:
- Get your rentals visible where travellers search, compare & book
- Receive direct bookings, without paying commission
- Boost your brand recognition, reach new sources of traffic
- Manage payments and guests relationships your way
|Service Release Date|
|Headquarter Location||California, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||For now it's free to advertise on Google|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Bookings, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||2 Days - 1 Week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United Channel Manager + Book Direct Pages|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How it works:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually, via a PMS System or syncing to our API. Go to Services and add Google
- Follow our Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate the connection. Your listings will be live on Google within 2 days
- Your rates, calendars and property information, including photos and amenities, will be updated by Rentals United
- Get bookings from Google! They are processed via our Book Direct pages (created automatically for all your Rentals United properties).
- Charge guests as specified in your own policy via your payment processor system of choice
- Get in touch with guests to arrange arrival details and more
- Training is provided to get you started right away. During the 1st month of your subscription, you'll have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
Does it work like Google Hotel Ads? Do you allow me to bid for placement?
No it doesn't work like Google Hotel Ads at the moment (August 2020). Right now you can't bid for placement and your listings are featured free on the Google website. Will it work like Google Hotel Ads in the future? It's a possibility but no one know (possibly not even Google yet!).
Do I need to pay Google a commission?
Google doesn’t charge you for sending travellers your way (at the moment - August 2020), you'll be getting direct booking for free.
Can I send the Google traffic to my own website?
At present no. The listings on google are those that we create and host for you on Rentals United. They belong to you and you are the merchant of record. Those pages include your company name and details so many of our customers found that it increased their website traffic indirectly.