Specialised Channel Manager for Golfhōm
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on Golfhōm
Golfhōm.com patrons can search a curated list of club-vicinity homes, condos, and villas, all by their preferred tournament, city or its database of 39,000+ courses worldwide. After a secure checkout, travellers can ship their clubs via Ship Sticks, book their group’s tee time, buy partner golf swag, train online and take in golf articles — all via the Golfhōm platform. Golfhōm transforming how golf travellers locate and book their next luxury vacation rental.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to GOLFHŌM.com via Rentals United
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Sync calendars, prices, photos & property info
2-Way connection and more
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from Golfhōm will update your availability everywhere
- Golfhōm is is the merchant of record
- Golfhōm works with price per Guest and supports LOS Pricing
- Golfhōm is able to display discounts and last minute deals
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2020|
|Headquarter Location||Los Angeles, CA, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||3|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||7% on top of the prices received via Rentals United|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos and Property Info|
|Onboarding time||Less than 48 hours|
|Minimum requirements||All properties must be within an approximate 2-mile distance to any border of the local golf course.|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for Golfhōm works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Golfhōm
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to Golfhōm, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.