Channel Manager for Florida Rentals
List your properties on Florida Rentals, the largest independent vacation rental website in Florida.
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rentals properties on Florida Rentals. Upload your rentals automatically and then manage calendars, rates and property info from our advanced software. Book a free call and we'll show you how!
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Florida Rentals?
FloridaRentals.com is the largest independent vacation rental website in Florida. It is designed to give both renters and property managers the most streamlined, cost-effective way to connect. Offering rentals from the Panhandle to Disney to Miami and the Keys, renters pay no fees, managers pay low annual flat fees, and the parties can communicate directly.
How our Channel Manager for Florida Rentals works
- Upload your holiday homes to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Florida Rentals.
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions.
- Activate Connection. Your holiday homes will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically.
- Florida Rentals will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details
- Payment: You charge the guest.
- Florida Rentals accepts properties in Florida.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2020|
|Headquarter Location||Orlando, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Annual fee|
|Commission||Free, but Florida Rentals will charge an annual fee.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||24 hours|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|